Blank Name Games
Based in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Antrum is a 2D platformer game where the player will go down a cave searching for relics. On the first levels of the cave the enemies are violent but the deeper you go the friendlier they become. The catch is that you can die both by taking too much damage and by receiving too much affection, so you will constantly have to make sure you keep your lifebar halfway between full and empty without reaching either end. You will be able to sell the relics you find to buy items that help you as you make your way even deeper into the cave.
Development on Antrum started in September 2018 by Blank Name Games. It started as a small 2-month-long side project where we could test our skills and see what kind of reception we got when releasing a game while we developed some ideas for a bigger game in the meantime. While we were making Antrum, a local videogame contest came up, so we decided to submit it to see if we could win. We got second place. After the contest had ended, a new member joined the Antrum team as an additional game designer to help us further improve the game.
- Bidirectional life bar (You can die with either full or empty bar).
- Explore a fully procedural world designed to feel unique and fun everytime you play.
- Two big groups of enemies, violent or affectionate, with different types of enemies in each group that behave in unique ways.
- Sell the relics you find to buy powerful equipable items and consumables.
- Once you die, you lose everything you had and you start over again with a new character and a new world.
Teaser 1 YouTube
Gameplay 1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2nd place in Palma Activa’s innovation awards (Premios de impulso a la innovación de Palma Activa)" Palma Activa, Mallorca, 12 December, 2018
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
José Luis' Twitter
Personal twitter for José Luis García (@joselugames) avalaible at http:.
Personal twitter for Joshua Aguilar (@aguipeg) avalaible at http:.
Personal twitter for Marc Cantallops (@marccantallops) avalaible at http:.
About Blank Name Games
We are game developers based in Mallorca (Spain) that aim to create games that reflect our values and aspirations.
More information on Blank Name Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
José Luis García (JoseluGames)
Founder, Programmer, Blank Name Games
Joshua Aguilar (Aguipeg)
Founder, Designer, Blank Name Games
Marc Cantallops (MarcCantallops)